Krystal Dew Ltd (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
2. Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
3. Who do we collect your personal information from
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our website, register on the website, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter, or when you provide information in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users of our website may be asked for, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personall identification information, except that that may prevent you from fully utilising all the features of our website.
4. How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services and products to you
- to communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- to improve the services and products that we provide to you
- to respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support for our products and services
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
5. Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our suppliers and other service providers such as courier companies who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf necessary to complete your orders;
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
A business that supports our services and products may be located outside New Zealand. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside New Zealand.
6. Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
7. Accessing and correcting your personal information
8. Internet use
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
If you post your personal information on our website’s message board or chat room, you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.